This banner text can have markup.
Notes: Reel Splice in Eyes - on Master Reel.
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 16:41:19 -0400 (EDT)
From: Rod Nayfield
Subject: Re: [siteops] can anyone confirm GD 731206
I have been getting a lot of mail on this one recently.
So a couple of FAQs (or frequently given answers, FGAs)
* Yes, the date is correct
* I have been told that this was played at the "public hall" across the
street from the convention center. Either way, it WAS in cleveland.
* The fragments of the show (as below) are what circulates with this
lineage. There may be other versions circulating. I do not have them.
* The entry in the taper's compendium Vol I. refers to a previously
circulating version and only has the list of what was on that tape.
* The entry in deadlists.com is complete but you have to read through the
entire entry to see that china>rider was played.
* Early deadbases (DB 6? 8?) are not complete. However DB X and XI do
list the entire setlist.
* The cut in stella blue is on the master reel.
On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Burma wrote:
> this is the text file but im not sure where the Stella Blue comes from ,
> does anyone know if there is a version floating around with the missing
> songs from set 1 and set 2
> The Grateful Dead
> 12/06/73 - Cleveland OH
> Disc 1
> 1) They Love Each Other [5:10]
> 2) Greatest Story Ever Told [5:45]
> 3) China Cat Sunflower -> [7:24]
> 4) I Know You Rider [7:28]
> Disc 2
> 1) Dark Star! -> [41:14]
> 2) Eyes of the World -> [13:21]
> 3) Stella Blue [8:46]